Training our people
Committed to staff training and enhancement
Glasscraft have a long standing relationship with North Lancs Training Group who run our apprenticeship and NVQ scheme. Open to all staff, the training is based around nationally approved schemes that offer skills and development to staff across our business. We are also committed to continuous in-house training and a recorded annual training review.
- GQA level 1 & 2 certificate in glass and glass related distribution and warehouse (qcf) – North Lancashire Training Group – A GQA qualification
- Intermediate level apprenticeship in glass related distribution and warehousing- North Lancashire Training Group– Pro skills apprenticeship
- IPAF – IPAF
- Electric overhead travelling crane (operations & signalling)- QTS accredited published by ITSSAR and recognised by the accrediting bodies Association Workplace Transport
- First aid- first 4 leeds -Qualsaf
- Fire warden/fire marshall- reddish training – ISOQUAR-ntdg-nfdc
- PAT electrical testing- PAT
- Business administration levels 1 & 2 through the North Lancashire Training Group – A GQA qualification
At any one time we have apprenticeships across the business ranging from office staff, production and maintenance departments.