Glasscraft Quality and Service
Newly opened in 2016, our Wakefield factory is the result of a significant investment programme to enable us to offer a far wider range of glass products and services.
While our Leeds factory specialises in Kitemarked Sealed Units and Toughened Glass, our Wakefield site is dedicated to offering a range of decorative glass, perfect for furniture, doors and interior applications.
The decorative range includes:
- Lacobel and Lacobel T coloured glass in a wide range of colours
- Regealed ColorSpray painted glass
- Polished glass in a full range of glass options and thicknesses
- Mirrors, with or without safety backing in a full range of tints. Antique mirrors also available
- Sandblast designs where any combination of text, graphics and images can be applied in our in-house sandblasting booth
- Toughened laminate glass produced to order to meet your requirement using our in-house laminating line with automatic press
- Fire glass – AoC level 1 accredited up to the top rated El 60/60. Providing 60 minutes of fire resistance.
Meeting all your glass needs
We know that our customers’ needs are many and varied and often glass requirements are unique to projects and jobs.
Flexibility is at the heart of what we do and our continued investment in processing equipment mean that we can manufacture a wide range of bespoke glass products in-house. This includes any combination of laminate allowing varying glass make ups with different performance characteristics.
Glass produced at our Wakefield factory can also be toughened to provide stronger glass options.