At Glasscraft Decorative we have recently undergone a substantial investment programme. Not only have we invested in state-of-the-art machinery at our manufacturing plant in Leeds we have also just opened a brand new processing factory based in Wakefield.
The manufacturing plant in Leeds is now extensively equipped to provide a comprehensive range of Kitemarked Sealed Units and Toughened Glass to customers throughout the UK. The brand new processing factory in Wakefield will manufacture a range of glass types, including:
- Coloured glass – Lacobel and Lacobel T, as well as glass painted using Regealed ColorSpray. A wide range of colours are available.
- Fire glass – AoC level 1 accredited up to the top rated El 60/60. Providing 60 minutes of fire resistance.
- Polished glass – Full range of glass options and thickness available for displays, shower screens etc.
- Mirrors – with or without safety backing. Full range of tints available. Antique mirrors in 4mm & 6mm.
- Toughened laminate glass – bespoke products to meet your specific requirements; created using in-house laminating line with automatic press.
- Sandblast designs – Graphics, any text, company logos, house names and numbers can be reproduces using in-house sandblasting booth.
The Wakefield factory will also be able to provide any combination of laminate using a mix of:
- 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
- Interlayer of 1mm and 1.5mm.
- Making it possible to create 3mm/1mm/3mm or 6mm/1.5mm/6mm etc., to allow varying glass make ups with different performance characteristics to match your needs.
The glass created at the new Wakefield factory can also be toughened to provide stronger glass options.
Always focused on our customers
Glasscraft is committed to continuous improvement. With the drive and determination to build upon its growing reputation, we are constantly adapting our service and products to support customer needs and product development.
The primary objective of Glasscraft is to continue to provide customers with quality products, service and technical support to sustain profitable growth by offering more flexible production and specifications than ever before. For us, nothing is too much trouble, you just need to ask.
The Wakefield factory is located at Green’s Industrial Park on Calder Vale Road. See here for map and directions.